Assembly Instructions are a visual plan of your sofa bed.
- Please find below links for the various sofa bed models that we offer.
- On the relevant product page where the product name is emboldened is where to find the link.
- Furthermore please remember to look in the “Product Information” tab that sits above the Product Description text.
These instructions are vital in the initial instance when building your sofa bed. The A.I. as they are sometimes called are almost always in the packaging. While this is true practically all the time the exception to the rule is entirely possible. Remember you can find copies of the missing instructions here, free of charge.
Examples of needing replacement instructions
- Another instance of when you may need a copy of the A.I.’s is moving home.
- Picture this, the assembly of your sofa bed is complete.
- You have put the allin key and instructions in the plastic folder for safe keeping. In the excitement of wanting to sit or lie on your new sofa have put the plastic bag somewhere safe.
- Years pass by and can you remember where you put that plastic bag, some can some can’t.
While you can panic it’s better to remember our customer service and easily printing off the missing instructions. Other instances may occur such as the dog eating those precious pages of diagrams. In conclusion besides the instructions we can offer spare parts and replacement allin keys. We will try and do anything to keep these sofa beds operational.
Cambridge Futons models
Karup Design Models