All You Need Daybed:
All You Need Daybed has multi purpose features. Designed by Lukas and Oliver WeissKrogh and a newcomer for the 2018 Innovation range. Their original approach to what will work well in a modern urban setting is evident in the All You Need. It’s a 100 cm wide Single Bed that opens up so that you can store a large amount of bedding.
- Every home could benefit from having an All You Need DayBed. It uses the signature Pocket Spring unit that’s been a major part of Innovation Living’s success over past decades.
- This model excels when put in an alcove or bay window for a nap or to read. Try it in a home office or even a conservatory. Look at the video and see how easy it is to access the large area to store your bedding.
- This is a perfect answer for smaller living spaces that need help storing bedding or magazines for instance. This is a sofa bed for a Tiny Home, caravan or even a narrow boat .
- Fabulous fabric choices are available and to see them at their best please click on the thumbnail and it will zoom or email./call for a swatch that will be posted immediately. Details bottom left corner of this page.
- Optional accessory for your All You Need DayBed is a funky cushion that’s worth a look.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
The All You Need is delivered in x 1 box
ALL YOU NEED CUSHION, 60 cm-50 cm- 47 cm
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.