Bifrost Deluxe Excess Lounger
The Bifrost Deluxe Excess Lounger is a convertible King size sofa bed. A long description for a big comfy unit. It’s easy to convert from bed to sofa and vice versa as the video demonstrates, the operation takes seconds.
- FREE King Size Hotel Quality 400 Thread Count Duvet SET. White Duvet Cover AND a Pair of Oxford Pillow Cases.
- When Innovation uses the word “excess” it defines the word, big size, exceptional comfort.
- Furthermore there are x 11 fabric colours. The upholstery weight fabric is Teflon coated for easy care and maintenance, a standard feature of the Innovation range.
- When used as a bed Bifrost provides a massive 61” x 78”/155 x 200 cm. sleeping area. The mattress is also “excess”. In fact it’s a 10”/25 cm thick pocket spring mattress system that’s detailed in the tab below.
- The Bifrost Deluxe Excess Lounger can be displayed at home in the middle of a living room or against a wall if you prefer. Consequently either way, it’s a stunning contemporary design that will blend with any décor or style.
- The arms and legs are dark stained hard wood. The minimalist style is enhanced by the clean lines of the upholstery.
- The variety of textiles is another show of excellence from Innovation Living. Therefore the company deem it very important to have a variety of colourways to complement the variety of fabrics.
Looking after your purchase
- Included in the packaging are clear instructions about how to ensure care and maintenance of the product.
- Furthermore spills and spots are easily removed thanks to the inherent qualities in the fabric.
The FOOTSTOOL is an optional extra. But when added to the sofa bed it will offer a variety of comfortable options for tired legs and feet.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.