Blues Low Level Bed FSC® timber
Blues Low Level Bed slatted style like all Karup Design wooden beds offers versatility with a modern twist. Therefore not only does it look good there’s the added feature of functionality.
- Another key aspect of this model is the use of FSC® timber. When the FSC logo is used it ensures that the forests in the Baltic area are sustainably grown. Forests are carefully managed to strict ecological, social and economic standards. Basically everything and everyone is well managed and future supplies ensured.
- Blues Bed has an elevating headrest. So whatever leisure activity you follow in your bed will be comfy. Watching television, reading a book or Kindle, playing with your iPad or tablet you will be able to adjust the back section. Easily find a comfortable position to support neck and head.
Blues Bed sizes
- The images show the double size, 140 x 200 cm and the height from the floor to the bed frame is 35 cm and if you select one of our mattresses it will add another 14 – 15 cm
- Please be aware the Blues Bed is a standard European size i.e. 140 x 200 cm and the length will be taken into consideration if you purchase one of our mattresses but if you buy elsewhere remember to take the 200 cm length into consideration as UK standard length is 190 cm/6’3″.
- The mattress we offer with the Blues Bed is called COMFORT. This mattress is 15 cm thick and consists of cotton with a 4 cm foam core. The 100% Cotton cover is either White or Black.
- Furthermore the finish of the Blues bed frame is Black.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Just click NONE in the drop down menus if you’d like Bed Only
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
FREE delivery is the first point to emphasise. If your order can be sent from stock it takes about 2 or 3 working days, usually. BUT if we are out of stock temporarily it will be anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks. We always have stock coming from our suppliers in Denmark.The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Blues Bed Dimensions
140 x 200 cm (H: 36 cm – W: 140 cm – L: 200 cm)
160 x 200 cm (H: 36 cm – W: 160 cm – L: 200 cm)
180 x 200 cm (H: 36 cm – W: 180 cm – L: 200 cm)
200 x 200 cm (H: 36 cm – W: 200 cm – L: 200 cm)
Delivery Box: H:15 cm – W: 22 cm – L: 190 cm
Total weight 58 Kg. Cu. mt. 0.436
Mattress Weight 14 kg Cu. mt. 0.21
Assembling your futon frame is very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional bed with an elevating head section.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.