Cassius Sofa Bed
Cassius Deluxe Excess Lounger is a sofa bed that truly delivers regarding size and comfort.
- The seating part is thicker, certainly deeper and a little plusher (for greater comfort). The seating parts are comfortable and a little lower providing a position that’s perfect for relaxing or perhaps napping.
- Innovation designs are the creations of experts. They consider every aspect and all these current models convert easily from bed to sofa and vice versa.
- The “Excess” of the name is enhanced by the special detailing on the back side of the sofa bed and cushions.
Cassius Deluxe Excess Lounger as a Bed
- When flat as a bed the Cassius provides a massive 155 x 200 cm. sleeping area. The mattress is also “excess”, in fact it’s a 10”/25 cm thick IComfort pocket spring mattress system that is detailed in the tab below.
- The Cassius is perfectly at home in the middle of a living room or against a wall if you prefer. Either way, it’s a stunning contemporary design that will blend with any décor or style.
- The simple lines of the chrome legs emphasise the Scandinavian design heritage that looks so good in modern homes.
- The variety of textiles is another show of excellence from Innovation Living. Therefore the company deem it very important to have a variety of colourways to complement the variety of fabrics.
Looking after your purchase
- Included in the packaging are clear instructions about how to ensure care and maintenance of the product.
- Furthermore spills and spots are easily removed thanks to the inherent qualities in the fabric.
Finally the FOOTSTOOL is an optional extra. But when added to the sofa bed it will offer a variety of comfortable options for tired legs and feet.
Explore the tabs below as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up Here’s a copy of the Cassius assembly instructions.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.