Classic Futon Sofa Bed
- The Classic is available in x2 sizes, shown here is a double 2 seat futon sofa bed constructed from a robust variety of pine. We use Radiata pine because it’s a sustainable timber grown in New Zealand where we can track provenance.
- The frame is constructed as a traditional ‘A’ frame, a sturdy design that has proven itself over the past 40 years.
- Key elements of the Classic frame are the wide slats with narrow gaps between them, and two wide stretchers that support the slats from underneath.
- Radiata pine is known for having fewer knots and no weeping of sap, elements of timber often found in poorer quality grades of pine timber. Using this wood ensures the frame has strength and durability and is sourced in a fair and equitable way.
- The Classic Sofa Bed is paired with a thick 6 layer Regular mattress or upgrade to Flexi Pocket – either way, a winning combination that is easy to use and accessorise.
- Consider a removable cover from our extensive range of textiles and colours to protect and look after your futon mattress.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Sorry but ONLY 4’6″/ 140 cm are in stock for the time being 23/3/2018
Your Free Delivery takes 2 or 3 working days, usually. The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.
You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.
If you can't be at home on the day of delivery please call 020 7223 7212 or email email@example.com
and let me know so it can be re arranged, generally the couriers will come back at least once if not twice to try and deliver your order.
It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
120 cm / 4’0″ Seat height: 85 cm / 34″ Seat width:120 cm / 48″ Seat depth 100 cm / 39.5″ Bed length 200cm / 78″ Bed width 120 cm / 48″
140 cm / 4’6″ Seat height: 85 cm / 34″ Seat width:140 cm / 54″ Seat depth 100 cm / 39.5″ Bed length 200cm / 78″ Bed width 140 cm / 54″
Flat pack dimensions of the Classic Sofa Bed boxes are:
120 cm / 4’0″ Box 1 Length: 127 cm Width: 63 cm Depth: 12 cm
140 cm / 4’6″ Box 1 Length: 148 cm Width: 63 cm Depth: 12 cm
Simple home assembly is required, taking about 45 minutes Please check out the How to videos by clicking here
Here’s your Classic-Assembly-Instructions it’s very straightforward as there’s only x6 or so pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional sofa bed.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.