Colpus Sofa Bed 140 cm
Colpus Multifunction Sofa Bed designed by Per Weiss a man who has had a major influence on design at global brand Innovation Living. Per secures his legacy by building fabulous sofa beds in all types and guises. In 2008 he created a family of multifuctional frames that have lasted to the current time, which is testament to their popularity and durability.
- The casual nature of these frames is a positive feature whereby the head rest has x 4 positions. Therefore this gives the user an option to find optimum neck support. Furthermore this sofaoffers x 2 relaxing positions to choose from.
- Comfort is at the heart of the design and that’s provided by 9 mm thick Beech slats. These slats flex with weight and hence will prevent users rolling together. The virtually unbreakable slats come with a lifetime warranty as does the clic-clac mechanism that provide the elevating positions.
Colpus multifunction Frame elements
- Colpus sits on Styletto Legs in Light or Black stained Wood.
- Choose how you want your mattress to feel. That comfy supportive feel is what sets Innovation apart from many other manufacturers. For 40 years Innovation has evolved their range and mattress comfort is an essential element of what the customer can expect. The mattress is fixed to the frame and represents the epitome of supportive comfort for all your sleeping and sitting needs.
- A bedding box under the seating part of the frame is standard and sits out of the way . The storage space is useful for bedding, magazines or books and children’s toys.
- Colpus multifunction has optional covers that can match the mattress. The cover is easily removed for cleaning. These elegant style points will improve your decor.
- To change the look of the sofa bed there are many colour options available. The Colpus Sofa Bed size is 140 cm wide x 200 cm long.
- Moving home and wanting to take your sofa bed, easy solution, the allin key will be all you need.
- If disaster strikes and you have no other option the steel frame is totally recyclable.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
The SOFT SPRING is an 18 cm ultra-soft spring mattress. The special combination of a core = 10 cm membrane-bounded pocket spring surrounded by 5 cm of hyper-soft foam on top and 3 cm compact foam at the bottom, makes it high resilient. Firmness rating: SOFT
The SPRING mattress is a fusion of 12 cm pocket springs surrounded by two layers of FIBREFILL. One on top and the other underneath. Firmness Rating: MEDIUM
The Colpus Sofa Bed is supplied in 2 packages:
Package 1 Base: Boxed weighing 40 Kg
Package 2: Mattress: in twin wall shrink plastic 21-33 Kg depending on specification.
Assembly for the Colpus is straightforward. If you need assembly instructions please click the link.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.