Cubed 160 Deluxe Sofa Bed
Cubed 160 deluxe sofa bed takes a few seconds to convert as the video shows. Then you have a stunning looking king size sofa bed.
- The textiles define these pieces of contemporary furniture from acclaimed Danish manufacturer Innovation Living. The upholstery weight fabric from DuPont is both stain resistant and waterproof.
- One of the standout features with all Innovation models is the firm nature of the mattress that is made to very high specifications. The Cubed 160 Deluxe has a thick Freon free foam and “no-sag” spring unit that offers comfort and durability. This model arrives with a mighty 10 year warranty.
- This clever design with its easy to use sofa to bed and vice versa mechanism would be suitable for either a living room, guest room or office. The Chrome frame and legs give the clean lines that make this double size Cubed 160 Deluxe its unique look.
Cubed 160 Sofa Bed suitable anywhere in your home
- The compact design makes this popular frame suitable for anywhere in the home, especially smaller rooms or apartments where space is tight or constricted. Not only is the Cubed 160 Wood versatile and space saving it’s easy to convert from sofa to bed and vice versa. Please have a look at the video.
- Another feature of this model is the “no sag” springs. There’s an image below that can be seen in more detail in the tab under the video. The combination of comfort and quality ensures all you sleep and sitting needs will be fulfilled. The textiles ensure feelings of satisfaction whether you are sleeping or sitting/lounging on the Cubed 160 sofa bed.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.