Dock Bed is Low Level, x 2 sizes, family use, low price
- Thinking of an Asian style bedroom or want a comfy low level bed then Dock bed is the perfect solution.
- An authentic Eastern charm is easily achieved when the bed is combined with the side tables. Because these are especially made to go with the Dock low level bed.
- The timber frame of our low level bed is manufactured using FSC® Scandinavian Redwood Pine. The wood is finished with a Wenge colour top quality stain. This is a dark chocolate colour that gives a deep rich tone to the timber. The stain is water based and non toxic. This fits perfectly with the ideals of Karup Design who are committed to looking after our environment.
- FSC® stands for Forest Stewardship Council and is a hard earned kite mark that relates to sustainable timber. In addition these trees are grown in forests that are managed with the future in mind. Not only is the timber grown to high standards but also the people who work in the forests benefit from the FSC® standards.
Dock Bed with Tatami Mats
- How to turn this low level bed frame so it mirrors the images shown on this page. Also it gives you an opportunity to use your décor skills. To help you choose use the drop down menus above. Here are our two favourite options, either with x2 Tatami mats that will sit in the recessed part of the Dock bed.
Or use one of our selection of futon mattresses.
- First of all we offer many futon mattresses so there’s a choice of firmness and overall feel. For instance the Tradlux is firm with a filling of chemical free fibres. Another option is the Pocketspring which has a pocket spring core that makes it a little lighter and softer.
- More information on suitable futon mattresses and tatami mats please click on the linked products at the foot of this page.
- IMPORTANT: The mattress size needed for the Dock bed is 200 cm long, if you are buying a futon mattress from futonsonline.co.uk it will fit properly. If using a different mattress company please ensure you get a 200 cm length to get the same result.
- The Dock Bed is paired with our thick TwinLoft futon mattress or whatever your mattress preference might be. Various options are shown in the drop down menu above. Please call if you have any questions.
- Any mattress you choose is hand finished and made in the UK. Furthermore is available in a choice of various colours and differing types of fabric.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
- The selection of fabric is another choice that enables you to individualise the overall look of the bed.