100% Egyptian Cotton 400 TC Flat
• Used right, they can enhance your room’s décor but the opposite is true as well. Of greater importance, however, is the fact that they are key determinants for a good night’s sleep which in turn has a considerable effect on our general mental and physical well being.
• Therefore, one should not take lightly the task of purchasing a flat sheet.
• Comfort and durability are the main selling points of a decent flat sheet that is worth spending money on.
• Comfort is largely dependent on the breathability of the fabric and smoothness of its weave.
• Cotton flannel, percale or sateen sheets are all great choices as far as breathability and weave quality is concerned. A thread count of over 200 is recommended for a sheet to be durable.
• Flat sheets come in lots of varieties and colours so you need to be certain of the size that will be ideal for your mattress, the texture that suits you, and the colour that will go with your room.