Elan Bed FSC® timber x 3 sizes 140 cm, 160 cm, 180 cm
Elan Bed like all Karup Design wooden beds offers a modern style with a touch of elegance. We think you’ll agree the simple lines make it look contemporary.
- Another key aspect of this model is the use of FSC® timber. When the FSC® logo is used it ensures the indigenous forests in the Baltic area are from a sustainable source. Forests are carefully managed to strict ecological, social and economic standards. Therefore everything and everyone is well managed and future supplies ensured.
Elan Bed sizes
- Also, there are x 3 sizes,140 cm 160 cm and 180 cm. and x 2 finishes Unfinished and Black.
- Please be aware the Elan Bed is a standard European size i.e. 140 x 200 cm. Furthermore the length is taken into consideration if you purchase one of our mattresses. So if you buy elsewhere remember to take the 200 cm length into consideration as UK standard length is 190 cm/6’3″.
- The mattress we offer with the Elan Bed is called COMFORT. This mattress is 15 cm thick and consists of cotton with a 4 cm foam core. The cover is either White or Black.
- CHOICE is central to what we do. The latest textile we offer is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
- The Elan Bed is made to accommodate Tatami Mats. If you want Tatami mats please continue shopping when in the basket.
Just click NONE in the drop down menus if you’d like Bed Only
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
FREE delivery is the first point to emphasise. If your order can be sent from stock it takes about 2 or 3 working days, usually. BUT if we are out of stock temporarily it will be anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks. We always have stock coming from our suppliers in Denmark.The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Elan Bed Dimensions
Double H: 20 cm – W: 140 cm – L: 200 cm Add 8 cm Width/Length for overall size
King: H: 20 cm – W: 160 cm – L: 200 cm Add 8 cm Width/Length for overall size
Super King: H: 20 cm – W: 180 cm – L: 200 cm Add 8 cm Width/Length for overall size
Manufactured in Estonia
Delivery Box: H:18 cm – W: 23 cm – L: 214 cm
Weight: 26 kg Cu. mt. 0.088
Mattress Weight 14 kg Cu. mt. 0.21
Assembly Notes Assembling your Elan Bed frame is very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional bed with an elevating head section.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.