Folk Sofa Bed
Folk Sofa Bed is a new design for Spring 2020.
- This is a sofa bed that’s both functional and stylish.
- Karup Design, the manufacturers are thrusting their company into the here and now of 20’s decade. This innovative design uses a simple technique to convert from a sofa to a bed and vice versa. As the video shows you take the metal bar and unhook and then place at the side of the frame. Also do the same at the other side and so you have your bed.
- There’s no effort needed. None of the parts have any stress during the converting process therefore nothing will wear out.
- The frame itself is uses solid FSC® certified Pine wood.
- This kite mark gives an assurance that every aspect of the timbers’ journey from forest to front room is sustainable.
- Awarding Karup the mark ensures great kudos for them. Furthermore the awarding association “police” the internet to make sure only those companies with accreditation can use that sign.
- In addition, Karup Design want you to enjoy using their furniture.
- As a result friends and family can also have pleasure using the Folk sofa bed for sitting or sleeping.
- The futon mattress filling reaches a height of 14 cm. The layers of filling are recycled mixed fibres with a core of 4 cm foam.
- The vibrant mattress cover is Corduroy, and there’s x 5 colours to choose from.
- If you would like swatches of the fabric, please email your address and your selection.
- Most of all the Folk is a versatile sofa bed. It will seat three people and sleep two easily.
- The specifications can be found in the tabs above.
- In conclusion please look at the video.
- The Karup Design range is durable and will stand the test of time.
- Most noteworthy this model can give you a statement piece of furniture to change your surroundings as often as you want.
- Furthermore you can choose the colour of the frame and also the mattress cover.
Futon Mattress Size: Width: 130 cm, Length: 190 cm, Height: 14 cm
Filling: 14 cm recycled mixed fibre mattress with a core of 4 cm foam
Mattress cover material: 100 % polyester
Seat width: 100 cm / 39″ Seat Length: 190 cm / 75″ Seat Height: 90 cm / 36″
Bed length: 190 cm / 75″ Bed width: 130 cm / 51″ Bed Height: 42 cm / 17″
Flat pack dimensions of the Grab futon sofa bed are:
Box 1 Length: 190 cm Width: 32 cm Depth: 16 cm
Box 2 Length: 130 cm Width: 95 cm Depth: 30 cm
Origin: Poland Weight: 55 kg Cu. Mt. 0.497
Simple home assembly is required, taking about 50 minutes
Here’s your Folk Sofa Bed Assembly Instructions overview it’s very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional sofa bed.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.