Fraction multifunction sofa bed 120 cm
Fraction multifunction sofa bed 120 cm is a Per Weiss design. Per is the major influence on multifunction designs at global brand Innovation Living. He has built an enormous legacy of sofa beds in all types and sizes. In 2008 he created a family of multifuctional frames that have lasted to the current time, which is testament to their popularity and durability.T
- First of all the casual nature of these frames is a positive feature. Furthermore the head rest has x 4 positions to give the user an option to find comfortable neck support. In addition the sofa has x 2 relaxing or reclining positions to choose from.
Fraction multifunction frame elements
- Comfort is at the heart of the design and that’s provided by 9 mm thick Beech slats. These slats flex with weight and that feature will prevent users rolling together. The slats are virtually unbreakable and that’s underlined by a lifetime warranty. Also the clic-clac mechanism that gives all the elevating positions is part of the warranty.
- The choice of mattress is determined by how you want it to feel. That comfy supportive feel is what sets Innovation apart from many other manufacturers. Over the past 40 years Innovation has evolved their range. Furthermore mattress comfort is an essential element of what the customer can expect. The mattress is fixed to the frame and will not slide around. It represents the epitome of supportive comfort for all your sleeping and sitting needs.
- A bedding box is supplied as standard and sits out of the way under the seating part of the frame. Not only useful for storing bedding but magazines and books as well. Even kids toys can be put there.
- The matt black steel frame has an optional cover that can match the colour of your mattress. This is another elegant touch and the cover can easily be removed for cleaning.
Customise your sofa bed, it’s easy
- There are many colour options in different types of fabrics. So you could change the whole look of your multi function sofa bed if you wished. Other options include the size of the Fraction, choose either 120 cm or 140 cm width x 200 cm length.
- Finally, should you choose to move home nothing is simpler than using the allin key. This tool is supplied to dis-assemble the frame. Hence, you can take your sofa bed with you to another location. If disaster strikes and you have no other option feel safe in the knowledge that the steel frame is totally recyclable.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions
The SPRING is a fusion mattress with 12 cm pocket spring surrounded by two layers of carted cotton on top and one layer of carted cotton underneath. A high-resilient luxury mattress of high quality and longevity.
Firmness Rating: MEDIUM
The SOFT SPRING is an 18 cm ultra-soft spring mattress. The special combination of a core = 10 cm membrane-bounded pocket spring surrounded by 5 cm of hyper-soft foam on top and 3 cm compact foam at the bottom, makes it high resilient.
Firmness rating: SOFT
The FRACTION Sofa Bed is supplied in 2 packages:
Package 1 Base: Boxed weighing 40 Kg
Package 2: Mattress: in twin wall shrink plastic 21-33 Kg depending on specification.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.