Fraction Sofa Bed 140 cm
- Fraction Multifunction Sofa Bed designed by Per Weiss a man who has had a major influence on multifunction designs at global brand Innovation Living. He has built an enormous legacy of sofa beds in all types and guises. In 2008 he created a family of multifuctional frames that have lasted to the current time, which is testament to their popularity and durability.
- The casual nature of these frames is a positive feature whereby the head rest has x4 positions to give the user an option to find optimum neck support and the sofa x2 relaxing positions to choose from.
Fraction multifunction frame elements
- Comfort is at the heart of the design and that’s provided by 9 mm thick Beech slats. These slats flex with weight and that feature will prevent users rolling together. The virtually unbreakable slats come with a lifetime warranty as does the clic-clac mechanism that gives all the elevating positions.
- Choose how you want your mattress to feel. That comfy supportive feel is what sets Innovation apart from many other manufacturers. For 40 years Innovation has evolved their range and mattress comfort is an essential element of what the customer can expect. The mattress is fixed to the frame therefore cannot slip or move.
- A bedding box on wheels sits out of the way under the seating part of the frame. This storage space is useful for bedding, magazines, books and children’s toys.
- The Fraction multifunction is a matt black steel frame that has an optional cover that can match the mattress. The cover is easily removed for cleaning. These elegant style points will improve your decor.
- To change the look of the sofa bed there are many colour options available. The Fraction Sofa Bed sizes are 120 cm or 140 cm width x 200 cm length.
- Moving home and wanting to take your sofa bed, the allin key will be all you need. If disaster strikes and you have no other option the steel frame is totally recyclable.