Fresh Sofa Bed
Fresh Sofa Bed is a design that is at the heart of futon furniture history. While Pine wood is durable it is also quite light. A key feature is the timber used has an FSC® Kite Mark.
- In addition a tweak that brings the frame into the current era is the wheels. Furthermore this little add on makes a lot of difference as it becomes easy to manoeuvre.
- Just lift and tip back a little and probably you will have a surprise at how easy it is to move the sofa bed where you want.
- The simple low profile lines make Fresh pleasant to look at whether the frame is finished in Natural, Black or White timber.
- To convert the frame from sofa to bed and vice versa tilt back. Then push a little that will release the front deck so it will lie flat and become a bed.
- Therefore, whether used as a sofa or full-size bed, Fresh is sure to make a statement. Whichever way this model is in use your family and friends will be impressed.
- Fresh is made in a modern way that is easy to assemble and will stand the test of time.
- On this note Karup Design want you to enjoy using their funky user friendly furniture.
Fresh Mattress Filling
15 cm recycled mixed fibre mattress with a core of 4 cm foam
Seat Length: 200 cm / 78″ Seat Width: 100 cm / 39″ Seat Height: 82 cm / 32″
Bed length: 200 cm / 78″ Bed width: 140 cm / 55″ Bed Height: 40 cm / 16″
Flat pack dimensions of the Fresh futon sofa bed are:
Box 1 Length: 204 cm Width: 27 cm Depth: 16 cm
Box 2 Length: 140 cm Width: 95 cm Depth: 26 cm
Weight: 49 kg Cu.Mt. 0.438
Simple home assembly is required, taking about 50 minutes
Here’s your assembly instructions for Fresh Sofa Bed it’s very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional sofa bed.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.