FutoLatex Futon Mattress Hypoallergenic
FutoLatex Futon Mattress is the ultimate in mattress fillings. Not least because it gives a fabulous feeling when you stretch out on the mattress.
- The steady rise in popularity for latex bedding products is well documented. Consequently this is reflected in the make-up of this luxurious FutoLatex mattress.
- It is resistant to mould, mildew, dust mites, and is hypoallergenic. The Latex part of the mattress is made with tiny air pockets that let the mattress “breathe”. In turn, these enable the mattress to readily recover its shape and form.
- The FutoLatex futon mattress is suitable for daily use. Hence sit and sleep daily on any of our 3 seat / bi fold futon frame or bed bases. Furthermore it’s available in x 2 sizes.
- In addition our fillings are chemical free. Furthermore all corners are square cut for a neat finish. Because of the care we take choosing and assembling our products there will be very little settlement or compacting.
- We anticipate about 15% compacting over the expected 7–9 year everyday use life expectancy of your Floaton futon mattress, ensuring comfort for years to come
- Any mattress you choose will have been hand finished and made in the UK.
- Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
- All mattresses are 190cms/ 6′ 3″ in length, except for the 5′0″ option which is 200 cms/ 6′ 6″ in length.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Your Free Delivery takes 2 or 3 working days, usually. The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.If you can't be at home on the day of delivery please call 020 7223 7212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and let me know so it can be re arranged, generally the couriers will come back at least once if not twice to try and deliver your order.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
140×190 cm (4’6″x 6’3″), 150×200 cm (5’0″x 6’6″)
If you need a size that’s not listed we can help at a cost of +20%,
please call Keith to discuss on 020 7223 7212 or email email@example.com
You’ll feel better about your sofa when it has a removable cover. We recommend you look after your futon mattress and protect it from the everyday little spills, crumbs and stains etc. mainly because the natural fillings inside the mattress don’t like getting wet. The quality fabrics on offer will translate to an “easy care” or low maintenance feeling and being zipped around x3 sides makes the covers simple to put on or remove.
Your mattress won’t have to be rolled or beaten but will love to be put in or near sunlight for a few hours once or twice a year. A hot Spring or Summer day, not humid, will allow the filling to dry out and re fresh itself. When your frame and mattress represents such good value, make it a happy futon sofa bed.
The range of fabrics and colours can be seen here.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.