Hungarian GOOSE FEATHER & DOWN DUVETS
10.5 or 13.5 Tog Rating
- This Luxury Goose Feather and Down Quilt has a filling that is 90% Steralised Goose Feathers and 10% Goose Down. The Percale cover is 100% Cotton and is extremely soft to the touch.
- This quality quilt will have specific cleaning instructions so please read carefully and follow the instructions carefully.
- It shouldn’t need to be cleaned much more than once every few years. Check the seams and repair if necessary.
- Washing: As the quilt is a large item using a big machine at a Laundromat is an option at 40 degrees C but if you have a front loading machine it can be done at home. Please don’t attempt using a top loading washing machine as this puts stress on the seams and can cause splits and you certainly don’t want to deal with “down” escaping into the machine.
- Use an eco friendly mild detergent on a delicate cycle, and if white a small amount of bleach can be used. x2 rinse and an extra spin will remove all detergent and remove as much water as possible.
- Drying: If using a machine a medium-low setting is advised. To help the drying process a few tennis balls in a white sock helps to balance and fluff the quilt and makes sure of an even drying process. It can take up to 2-3 hours to dry completely which is what you want as mould can grow if not dried completely.
- Finish off by leaving your Goose Feather and Down Quilt to air for a few hours.