Kiwi Double Wooden Sofa Bed
Kiwi Futon Sofa Bed is a traditional style ‘A’ frame. The manufacture process uses top quality Radiata pine. Also availability is in a variety of sizes.
- The use of this timber ensures fewer knots. As a result there will be considerably more strength overall in the construction.
- All the slats on the Kiwi sofa bed are supported by thick stretchers so you can be sure they will not break.
- A unique feature of the Kiwi are its feet. The feet allows the frame to go completely flat. Whether in use as a slatted bed frame and still being raised off the ground.
- The Kiwi Sofa Bed is paired with a thick 6 layer Regular mattress or upgrade to Flexi Pocket – either way, a winning combination that is easy to use and accessorise and both futon mattresses are hand finished and manufactured in the UK.
- Consider a removable cover from our extensive range of textiles and colours to protect and look after your futon mattress. When the home has children or pets an accident is not far away. Our removable top covers are machine washable at a low temperature. Or, if there is an opportunity to sponge the cover first do so slowly. Rubbing the fabric will not help, sponge any liquid away from the centre of the spillage.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Your Free Delivery takes 2 or 3 working days, usually. The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes. You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary. If you can't be at home on the day of delivery please call 020 7223 7212 or email email@example.com
and let me know so it can be re arranged, generally the couriers will come back at least once if not twice to try and deliver your order. It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
140 cm / 4’6″ Seat height: 85 cm / 34″ Seat width:140 cm / 54″ Seat depth 100 cm / 39.5″ Bed length 200cm / 78″ Bed width 140 cm / 54″
140 cm / 4’6″ Box 1 Length: 145 cm Width: 64 cm Depth: 16 cm
Simple home assembly is required, taking about 45 minutes Please check out the How to videos by clicking here
Assembling your futon frame is very straightforward as there’s only x6 or so pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional sofa bed.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.