Milan 3 seat Sofa Bed Recliner
Milan Sofa Bed Recliner is an unusual design. First of all it combines features from hardwood timber and steel futon frames.
- The arms and outer parts of the frame are manufactured from durable Grade A American Oak and the slats are made from Pine. The long stretcher rails at the front and back of the frame are from a single span of timber. Therefore there’s no finger jointing on this frame which consequently keeps it strong.
- Put another way, the integrity of the futon frame is first class.
Milan Sofa Bed Recliner unique qualities
- The Milan offers contemporary styling with a ‘knuckle joint’ on the top of the arm rests.
- Easy conversion from sofa to bed and vice versa is achieved via a front operating clic-clac hinge. Please see the video.
- The Milan 3 seat sofa bed offers a reclining position. This third position icomes into use when you want to relax or read, for instance.
- Most noteworthy, the futon mattress supplied with the Milan is 6’0″/183 cm, a little shorter in length than the usual size.
- Finally there’s a lots of choice regarding futon mattresses as you can see in the drop down menu above.
CHOICE is central to what we do. The latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Your Free Delivery takes 2 or 3 working days, usually. The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.If you can't be at home on the day of delivery please call 020 7223 7212 or email email@example.com
and let me know so it can be re arranged, generally the couriers will come back at least once if not twice to try and deliver your order.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Seat width: 203 cm / 80″ Seat depth: 102 cm / 40″ Bed length: 183 cm / 72″ Bed width: 137 cm / 54″
Flat pack dimensions of the Milan 3 seat Oak futon sofa bed are:
Box 1 Length: 191cm Width: 74cm Depth: 16cm
Box 2 Length: 88 cm Width: 64 cm Depth: 18 cm
Simple home assembly is required, taking about 50 minutes Please check out the How to videos by clicking here
Here’s your Milan-Assembly-Instructions it’s very straightforward as there’s only x6 or so pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional sofa bed.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.