Oslo Sofa Bed Recliner: Comfy and Solid
Oslo Sofa Bed Recliner is a futon frame with arms this enhances stability. Also put a couple of cushions in a strategic place and you have somewhere to rest your head or feet. Furthermore enjoy that comfy stretched out feeling.
- The frame finish is a tough silver powder-coated lacquer that will resist scratches and marks.
- The overall strength of the Oslo frame comes from using European steel. Rather than most metal frames on the market that are made in China where thinner tubular steel is used.
- The sitting and sleeping decks have Beech sprung flexi-slats this ensures comfort. Furthermore it will distribute weight evenly. The slats are virtually unbreakable but just in case there is an accident we will replace the slat free of charge.
- The Oslo sofa bed has a robust and easy to use click-clack hinge mechanism that makes converting the frame from sofa to bed and vice versa an effortless task. Another feature is the comfy reclining position.
- The Oslo 3 seat futon sofa bed is paired with our thick comfy TwinLoft futon mattress or whatever your mattress preference might be, options are in the drop down below.
- Any mattress you choose will have been hand finished and made in the UK.