Outta Trouble Futon Mattress: guest / camping use
Outta Trouble futon mattress is for occasions when an extra mattress is just what’s needed.
- Christmas comes to mind, when family members or friends want to stay longer and your futon is already being used.
- An Outta Trouble mattress is rolled out and instantly solves a problem. This a comfy way to look after the sleeping needs of anyone who stays over in your house or flat.
- Furthermore after use, it’s easy to roll up and put away in a cupboard or loft, or under the bed!
- Outta Trouble is ideal for camping, camper vans and to use in caravans.
- The Outta Trouble futon mattress comprises 4 layers of chemical free filling. There’s 2 layers of lambswool and 2 layers of wool felt.
- The filling sits in a Natural 100% cotton drill casing. Available as either a Single 3’0″x 6’3″/ 90 x 190 cm or a Double size 4’6″ x 6’3″ / 140 x 190 cm. .
- Finally any mattress you choose is hand finished and made in the UK.
- Because we always dispatch futons in 500 micron plastic bags it will arrive as a tight roll. As a result you should unwrap and let the mattress breathe. Furthermore it need to be in use as soon as possible. This is so the filling can get into the corners of the cover.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Single 3’0″x 6’3″, 90 x 190 cm
Double size 4’6″ x 6’3″ 140 x 190 cm. .
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.