Pace single bed
Pace is simple and useful. Firstly Danish manufacturer Karup Design excel at making functional furniture and use FSC® certified timber.
- As a result this is good news for the customer as the timber comes from a sustainable managed forest. The interest of those who grow the trees and work in the forest is also considered. All the way up through the processes to getting the product into a recyclable box there’s a certifiable process.
- These processes have to be in place to earn a FSC® kite mark . The kite mark is then monitored on the internet so those who have not earned it cannot use one.
More Pace information
- Places in your home where the Pace will work include spare room, conservatory or bay window. And therefore being easy to move, you can have extra seating on hand at any time.
- The Redwood Pine frame is available in a Natural or Black finish.
- Since the round poles are smooth it ensures “no splinters” when the frame is handled.
- A decor option is to finish your Pace Day Bed with x 2 cushions 60 x 40 cm.
- The Pace Day Bed is paired with a thick 6 layer Regular mattress or upgrade to a Flexi Pocket
- Since the latter feels softer and is lighter to handle we feel it’s a winning combination.
- The ease of use and ability to accessorise with cushions and bolsters can help decor choice.
- Most noteworthy, we hand finish all futon mattresses and only manufacture in the UK.
- The images shown are slightly different to what we offer. Our central zip allows the use of both sides of the futon mattress.
- Another point, consider a removable cover from the extensive range of textiles and colours. Zipped on three sides for easy on/off it protects and looks after a futon mattress.
- Finally, choice is central to what we do. After several years the latest textile we offer is UK made and completely chemical free and called Cottonsafe®