Pace single bed
Pace is simple and useful. Firstly Danish manufacturer Karup Design excel at making functional furniture and use FSC® certified timber.
- As a result this is good news for the customer as the timber comes from a sustainable managed forest. The interest of those who grow the trees and work in the forest is also considered. All the way up through the processes to getting the product into a recyclable box there’s a certifiable process.
- These processes have to be in place to earn a FSC® kite mark . The kite mark is then monitored on the internet so those who have not earned it cannot use one.
More Pace information
- Places in your home where the Pace will work include spare room, conservatory or bay window. And therefore being easy to move, you can have extra seating on hand at any time.
- The Redwood Pine frame is available in a Natural or Black finish.
- Since the round poles are smooth it ensures “no splinters” when the frame is handled.
- Finish your Pace Day Bed with the x 2 cushions 60 x 40 cm.
Mattress filling :12 cm recycled mixed fibre mattress with a core of 4 cm foam
- Covers The ease of use and ability to accessorise with cushions and bolsters can help decor choice.
- Another point, consider a removable cover from the extensive range of textiles and colours. Zipped on three sides for easy on/off it protects and looks after a futon mattress.
- Finally, choice is central to what we do. After several years the latest textile we offer is UK made and completely chemical free and called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
FREE delivery is the first point to emphasise. If your order can be sent from stock it takes about 2 or 3 working days, usually. BUT if we are out of stock temporarily it will be anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks. We always have stock coming from our suppliers in Denmark.The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Seat Length: 200 cm / 78″ Seat Width: 75 cm / 38″ Seat Height: 77 cm / 30″
Bed length: 200 cm / 78″ Bed width: 75 cm / 38″ Bed Height: 40 cm / 20″
Flat pack dimensions of the Indie futon sofa bed are:
Box 1 Length: 209 cm Width: 28 cm Depth: 12 cm
Box 2 Length: 95 cm Width: 75 cm Depth: 31 cm
Origin: Estonia Weight: 30 Kg Cu.Mt. 0.32
Simple home assembly is required, taking about 45 minutes
Assembling your Pace Day Bed is very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional sofa bed.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.