A thread count of 200 or higher is considered Percale
- Sleep in the Natural Luxury of the finest Cotton
- Percale refers to a closely woven plain weave fabric which is the type of fabric used in the manufacture of most sheets and other bed linens.
- The term “Percale” does not refer to a blend of cotton and polyester.
- Percale can be a 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton, 100% Cotton, or a blend of other fabrics in any ratio. The word “Percale” refers to the way the fabric is woven together and has nothing to do with the materials used.
- A Percale weave is noticeably tighter when compared to the standard type of weave used for bed-sheets, Percale is one of the best sheeting available.
- Percale cotton 200 thread count provides a luxurious feel for your bedding.
- Generally acknowledged as the finest cotton in the world.
- This cotton is carefully woven from fine long staple cotton which is naturally crisp and smooth to the touch.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C, and easily ironed.