Puzzle Wood Sofa Bed created 2004
Puzzle Wood Sofa Bed is part of the “Unique” category of the Innovation Living product range.
- Created in 2004 by three men Per Weiss, Fleming Hojfeldt and Andreas Lund. Due to the design talent of the trio they are responsible for a modern versatile collection. Consequently the Innovation Living brand has fans world wide.
- This is a sofa bed that you can use throughout your home. Suitable for a living or guest room, conservatory or perhaps a studio flat. The size is perfect for people with an outlook that reflects contemporary living. Please look at the video and see how easy it is to convert from sofa to bed and vice versa.
- The Puzzle Wood is an excellent design hence stylish and functional.
- All the textiles are upholstery weight and therefore will retain their qualities over time.
- Comfort is assured as the upholstered parts use the 7″ thick Icomfort pocket spring system. This has been developed by Innovation Living over many decades. The black powder coated steel frame is robust and has 5 years warranty.
- The stand out visual feature is the Oak lacquered legs. As a result the patina of the wood gets better with age.
- Furthermore Puzzle Wood Sofa Bed is a multi functional Single sofa bed. Most noteworthy it’s as good a sofa for comfy cozy sitting or lounging as it is for sleeping.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.