Rollo Day Bed: cosy sofa, single bed and chaise
The multifunctional Rollo Day Bed is an iconic model within the Innovation catalogue. The main reason is the versatile design and it dates back to 1993. Any home can benefit from having a Rollo Sofa Bed. Useful as a cosy small sofa, a single bed or for lounging when in its Chaise Longue position.
- Our customers find this model comes into its own when put in an alcove or bay window. Others use it in a home office or conservatory, wherever put, it’s perfect for napping or reading.
- The “wings” at each end of the frame are easy to use. Consequently turning the frame into a single bed or chaise langue. This versatility is found because each “wing” has a ratchet so you can find a position unique for your comfort.
- Another design detail are the legs, there’s a choice of x 3 as the images show. These options can make a big difference when you put the Rollo in it’s final position.
- Please look at the video and hence see how easily the transformation is from cosy sofa to other positions.
- Fabulous fabric choices are available. To see them at their best please click on the thumbnail. Their name will pop up when hovering, click again and it will zoom. If you would like further information please email or call for a swatch, We’ll post immediately. Details are at bottom left corner of the page.
- Your Rollo DayBed is completed by a very comfy Spring Mattress and x2 Square Back Cushions. These have removable covers for easy cleaning.
- Give your own slant to the Rollo Day Bed, consider using accessories. These include a Bedding Box, Frame cover or a Mattress Cover.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Your Rollo DayBed is delivered in x 3 boxes
Box 1: Frame 20 kg 109 x 73 x 19.5 cm
Box 2: Mattress & Bolster in shrunk wrapping 13.5 kg 105 x 65 cm
Box 3: Back cushions x 2.8 kg 111 x 24 x 6.5 cm
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.