Rollo Day Bed: cosy sofa, single bed and chaise
The multifunctional Rollo Day Bed is an iconic model within the Innovation catalogue. The main reason is the versatile design and it dates back to 1993. Any home can benefit from having a Rollo Sofa Bed. Useful as a cosy small sofa, a single bed or for lounging when in its Chaise Longue position.
- Our customers find this model comes into its own when put in an alcove or bay window. Others use it in a home office or conservatory, wherever put, it’s perfect for napping or reading.
- The “wings” at each end of the frame are easy to use. Consequently turning the frame into a single bed or chaise langue. This versatility is found because each “wing” has a ratchet so you can find a position unique for your comfort.
- Another design detail are the legs, there’s a choice of x 3 as the images show. These options can make a big difference when you put the Rollo in it’s final position.
- Please look at the video and hence see how easily the transformation is from cosy sofa to other positions.
- Fabulous fabric choices are available. To see them at their best please click on the thumbnail. Their name will pop up when hovering, click again and it will zoom. If you would like further information please email or call for a swatch, We’ll post immediately. Details are at bottom left corner of the page.
- Your Rollo DayBed is completed by a very comfy Spring Mattress and x2 Square Back Cushions. These have removable covers for easy cleaning.
- Give your own slant to the Rollo Day Bed, consider using accessories. These include a Bedding Box, Frame cover or a Mattress Cover.