Salla Double Sofa Bed
Salla Sofa Bed is a convertible 3 seat sofa bed. It’s easy to convert from bed to sofa and vice versa, the operation takes seconds.
- Compact and practical, the Salla sofa bed is an ideal solution for a home with limited space.
- Salla provides supreme comfort for relaxing while effortlessly sliding into a double bed for occasional guests.
- When used as a bed Salla provides a European Double size sleeping area, 54” x 75″/140 x 200 cm.
- The No Zag spring mattress is soft and rounded providing much comfort. In fact it’s 7”/ 17 cm thick and the details are on view in the tab above Product Information.
- x 2 large back cushions are included and add to the overall stylish appearance. The cushions also create extended comfort for seating, lounging and sleeping.
We all know the constraints modern living brings. The living spaces are often smaller or more compact and Innovation are the masters at providing exciting solutions. Creative, futuristic functionality is at the heart of the Salla Sofa Bed.
Comfortable upholstered arm rests makes Salla perfect for a relaxed lounging experience.
Furthermore, Salla holds a large storage space hidden beneath the seat for storing bedding, cushions or maybe just unsightly possessions. The spacious storage box is a practical benefit to its functional form. Salla sofa bed is easy to use.
- As a result all the family will enjoy the simple conversion.
- This is a model that will look fine when on display in the middle of a living room or against a wall if you prefer. Consequently either way, it’s a stunning contemporary design that will blend with any décor or style.
- Furthermore there are many types of textile on offer in a wide choice of colours. The upholstery weight fabric is Teflon coated for easy care and maintenance, a standard feature of the Innovation range.
- If you want to have a swatch of the exciting textiles and fabric colours please email or call. Details bottom left hand corner. I’ll get your choice in the post on the same day.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly for the Salla is straightforward. If you need assembly instructions please click the link.
Sofa Depth 107 cm. Sofa Width 222 cm. Sofa Height 84 cm Seat Depth 56 cm.Seat Height 41 cm.Arm Height 66 cm
Bed Width 140 cm. Bed Length 200 cm. Bed Height 41 cm.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.