Senza Day Bed FSC® timber
Senza Day Bed like all Karup products reflect a modern style with a touch of elegance. We think you’ll agree it’s simple lines give a unique feel and it’s absolutely Senzational.
- Another key aspect is the use of FSC® timber. When the FSC® logo is used it ensures the indigenous forests in the Baltic area are from a sustainable source. Forests are carefully managed to strict ecological, social and economic standards. Therefore everything and everyone is well managed and future supplies ensured.
- In addition Karup Design has brought changes in many ways in the past year or two. There’s a younger profile to how the business appears to the outside world. This manifests itself on the internet that’s become a prime focus of the company.
- The Senza brand name is more a suite of frames that include a Bed, Footstool and this particular Day Bed.
Mattress Filling: 25 cm recycled mixed fibre mattress with a core of 12 cm foam
- Most noteworthy the mattress has a hand finish. Also there is a choice of colours offered so you can make it a personal choice.
- Fabric colour is one thing but also there’s a choice of textile. This means maybe you should ask for us to send you swatches.
- Put the Footstool with the Sofa and you have a way to “fill” a corner using this versatile modular seating.
- Furthermore there are cushions that come with the Day Bed and measure 50 cm x 55 cm.
There will be many opportunities for you to dress your choice of Senza furniture. So please browse our 100% Egyptian Cotton Duvet sets. Our Bamboo pillows may also appeal to teh famil.
Just click NONE in the drop down menus if you’d like Bed Only
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
FREE delivery is the first point to emphasise. If your order can be sent from stock it takes about 2 or 3 working days, usually. BUT if we are out of stock temporarily it will be anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks. We always have stock coming from our suppliers in Denmark.The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Senza Day Bed Dimensions
H: 38 cm – W: 90 cm – L: 200 cm
H: 25 cm – W: 90 cm – L: 200 cm
Flat pack dimensions for the Senza Day Bed are:
Box 1 Length: 114 cm Width: 55 cm Depth: 19 cm
Box 2 Length: 100 cm Width: 90 cm Depth: 55 cm
Origin: Poland Weight: 46 Kg Cu.Mt. 0.61
Mattress Width: 90 cm, Length: 200 cm, Height: 25 cm
Assembling your futon frame is very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional bed with an elevating head section.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.