Senza Footstool: FSC® timber
Senza Footstool like all Karup products offers a modern style with a touch of elegance. We think you’ll agree it’s simple lines give a Japanese or Asian feel and it’s absolutely Senzational.
- Another key aspect of this model is the use of FSC® timber.
- When the FSC® logo is seen it ensures the indigenous forests in the Baltic area are from a sustainable source. These forests have a conservation approach to strict ecological, social and economic standards. Therefore everything and everyone in the system look and work to ensure they will be able to offer future supplies.
- Most noteworthy, the upholstery of the cushion has a hand finish to a high standard.
- A choice of fabric colours is also on offer.
- Especially relevant the Senza Footstool is part of a little selection of similar designs. Therefore you may like to view Senza Bed or the Senza Sofa.
- Put the Footstool with the Sofa and you have a way to “fill” a corner using this versatile modular seating.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Senza Footstool Dimensions
H: 38 cm – W: 98 cm – L: 100 cm)
Cushion for Footstool
H: 25 cm – W: 90 cm – L: 100 cm)
Flat pack dimensions of the Senza Footstool are:
Box 1 Length: 114 cm Width: 21 cm Depth: 19 cm
Box 2 Length: 100 cm Width: 90 cm Depth: 25 cm
Origin: Poland 0.25 Cu.Mt Weight: 22 kg
Assembling your stool is very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid and functional.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.