x 2 sizes: Single Flexi Pocket Futon Mattress
Single Flexi Pocket futon mattress is unique and suitable for our single futon frames Kiwi .
- Flexi Pocket refers to the layer of low profile pocket springs. Consequently the core of the mattress, provides an excellent comfort factor.
- The Flexi Pocket futon mattress is therefore a perfect design for tri fold frames. also known as “A” frames.
- Whether it’s a new or replacement futon mattress this development is original and exciting. Since there’s been only one option previously, the Regular futon mattress.
- Available in 2 single sizes the filling is a comfy combination. First of all the pocket spring core has a lower profile than usual. It’s sandwiched between layers of wool felt and layers of lamb’s wool. We use this as top and bottom layers to ensure you keep warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The chemical free filling for Flexi Pocket is encased with all available fabrics..
- Folding a futon mattress into an “S” shape is not easy. “A” frames and 2 seat doubles require this option. The solution of using a Flexi Pocket mattress has furthermore made the futon lighter overall.
- Mattresses that are folded across their width twice have a tendency to spring open. A Flexi Pocket sits nicely on the frame. It doesn’t try to open up due to the characteristics of pocket springs sitting in their own little pockets.
- Any mattress you choose is hand finished and made in the UK.
All mattresses are 190 cm/ 6′ 3″ in length.
CHOICE is at the heart of what we at futonsonline.co.uk have to offer. The latest textile we have is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Your Free Delivery takes 2 or 3 working days, usually. The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.If you can't be at home on the day of delivery please call 020 7223 7212 or email email@example.com
and let me know so it can be re arranged, generally the couriers will come back at least once if not twice to try and deliver your order.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Small Single – 76 x 190 cm / 2’6″ x 6’3″
Single – 90 x 190 cm / 3′ x 6’3
The Flexi Pocket futon mattress is an upgrade designed for use on our “A” frames such as the Classic and Kiwi
You’ll feel better about your sofa when it has a removable cover. We recommend you look after your futon mattress and protect it from the everyday little spills, crumbs and stains etc. mainly because the natural fillings inside the mattress don’t like getting wet. The quality fabrics on offer will translate to an “easy care” or low maintenance feeling and being zipped around x3 sides makes the covers simple to put on or remove.
Your mattress won’t have to be rolled or beaten but will love to be put in or near sunlight for a few hours once or twice a year. A hot Spring or Summer day, not humid, will allow the filling to dry out and re fresh itself. When your frame and mattress represents such good value, make it a happy futon sofa bed.
The range of fabrics and colours can be seen here.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.