Splitback Chair: choose your Oak Arm or Leg style
Splitback Chair Frej Arm Eik Leg choose either and both are available in Natural or Black Oak.
- This choice adds another dimension when combined with other pieces in the Splitback Family.
The Black Oak option is the same price as the Natural Oak.
- Or use the chair as a stylish stand alone piece. Individual and stylish the Chair is modern, dynamic and full of character.
- The Chair has two reclining options as well as its upright and flat positions.
- The firm but comfy 7” thick pocket spring mattress system delivers excellent support for both sitting and sleeping. More information is detailed in the tab above.
- The drop down menu indicates the range of colours and textiles. The fabrics are carefully chosen for their easy care and maintenance qualities.
- Click on the drop down menu to see the options, when the thumbnail appears click again and it will zoom.
Splitback Chair Frej Arm Eik Leg
- NEW for 2019 is the choice of Black Oak. Your decor and what combines with it, is important to us, so additional options occur regularly.
- Exploring the drop down menus makes it possible to see the many permutations in the range.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask for swatches. We are happy to help individualise your choice.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the Chair w/Frej assembly instructions
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the Chair w/ Eik assembly instructions
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.