Splitback Chair choose your Leg option
Splitback Chair, make this versatile piece of furniture look exactly as you wish. There’s a selection of wooden legs as well as chrome or black metal. See how your choice will look from the array of images above.
- This is a chair that can stand alone. Or works well when in use with other pieces in the Splitback Family.
- Therefore, when in use as an individual piece it’s both modern, dynamic and full of character.
- The Chair has two reclining options as well as its upright and flat positions.
- The firm but comfy 7” thick pocket spring mattress system delivers excellent support for your back and head. Therefore when you sit or sleep it will help keep the spine in alignment.
Splitback Chair is enhanced by the textile options
- There’s a wide selection of colour options from the range of textiles. The high quality of these fabrics means they are easy care and low maintenance. But please read the leaflet that’s enclosed with the product.
- When you use the drop down menu to choose colour and leg options the thumbnail will zoom..
- To see the various options for this Innovation Living Splitback Chair explore the drop down menu above. You really get to see the permutations and consequently the opportunity to individualise your choice.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.