Splitback Sofa Bed Frej Arms or Eik Feet gives stylish options for sit and sleep
Splitback Frej Arms Eik Feet is another addition to the Splitback family of multi functional modular designs.
- For over ten years this is a design that has continued to retain a contemporary feel.
- Whether your home has more or less s
The Splitback Family of sofa beds and chairs gives you comfortable options for your friends and family. Splitback functionality gives broad appeal and consequently why more options are added to the group usually on an annual basis.
- However you use the sofa, to sit, relax or sleep you are assured of comfort and enjoyment. In addition you can set the angles via the ratchet system. The firm support and luxurious feel is unique to the Innovation range best of all, it doesn’t cost the earth.
- When the Splitback Sofa Bed with Frej Arms is used for sleeping it can accommodate two people at a pinch.
- The firm but comfy 7” thick pocket spring mattress system delivers excellent support. The Splitback is firm hence can take a little getting used to for some people.
Splitback Frej Arms Eik Feet
- The look of your Splitback sofa bed with arms is finished by the choice of legs and textiles.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the Sofa w/Eik assembly instructions
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the Sofa w/ Frej assembly instructions
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.