Splitback Sofa Bed showcasing the Lauge Arm or Chrome Feet
Splitback Lauge Arm or Chrome Feet is another addition to the Splitback Family of multifunctional modular designs.
- Since 2004 the Splitback is a design that has continued to retain a contemporary feel.
- Whether your home has more or less space to devote to a sofa bed the Splitback is a great choice.
- Flexibilty is a key point. This is furniture that transforms and elevates. Give your room character and let the Lauge Arm display its crisp lines and rich Walnut tone.
Splitback Lauge Arm or Chrome Feet are your choices on this page.
- However you use the sofa, to sit, relax or sleep you are assured of comfort and enjoyment. In addition you can set the angles for your neck and head via the ratchet system.
- The luxurious feel you enjoy is a given with all Innovation models and I would add it doesn’t cost the earth.
- When the Splitback Sofa Bed with Chrome Feet is used for sleeping it can accommodate two people at a pinch.
- The firm but comfy 7” thick pocket spring mattress system delivers excellent support.
- The Splitback is firm and consequently can take a little getting used to for some people.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.