Splitback Sofa Bed Cuno for sit and sleep
Splitback Cuno is another addition to the Splitback Family of multifunctional modular designs.
- This is a design that is a recent addition to the Splitback family of Sofa Beds and Chairs. It continues a long running trend offering comfort allied to a contemporary feel.
- Whether your home has more or less space to devote to a sofa bed the Splitback is a great choice. The functionality gives it a broad appeal and that’s why more options are added to the group.
Splitback Sofa Bed Cuno
- However you use the sofa whether it’s sitting, relaxing or sleeping you are assured of comfort and enjoyment because you can set the angles, the luxurious feel is a given with all Innovation models and I would add it doesn’t cost the earth.
- When the Splitback Cuno is used for sleeping it can accommodate two people at a pinch.
- The firm but comfy 7” thick IComfort pocket spring mattress system delivers excellent support for both sitting, lounging and sleeping and is detailed in the tab below.
- The look of your Splitback sofa bed is finished by the distinctive legs and range of textiles.
Cuno Legs are Glossy Black Steel. The design influence is from the Industrial era and we hope you agree it’s a stylish NEW option.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.