TradLux Futon Mattress various sizes
TradLux Futon Mattress is a traditional futon mattress that offers support for the hip, shoulders and spine. Because of the support it helps keep the spine aligned. Rather than the sinking feeling you can get with mattresses filled with foam or springs.
- Designed several decades ago the TradLux offers a really comfy thick 7 layer mattress. Furthermore the filling is noteworthy being natural, two layers of lambswool and 6 layers of wool felt.
- A lot of people prefer a firmer feel for their sleeping/sitting surface. And the firm yet comfortable TradLux futon mattress definitely ticks this box!
- Like all of our range, the TradLux futon mattress is comfortable and durable. Consequently it can be used on any of our 3 seat futon frames or bed frames.
- Our fillings are chemical free. Especially relevant, all corners are square cut for a neat finish. And because of the care we take choosing and assembling our products there will be very little settlement or compacting.
- We anticipate about 10% compacting over the expected 7–9 year everyday use life expectancy of your Tradlux futon mattress. As a result comfort is assured for years to come
- Any mattress you choose will have been hand finished and made in the UK.
- All mattresses are 190 cm / 6′ 3″ in length, except for the 5′0″ option which is 200 cm / 6′ 6″ in length.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Your Free Delivery takes 2 or 3 working days, usually. The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.If you can't be at home on the day of delivery please call 020 7223 7212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and let me know so it can be re arranged, generally the couriers will come back at least once if not twice to try and deliver your order.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
90 x 190 cm (3’0″x 6’3″) 120 x 190 cm (4’0″x 6’3″)
140 x 190 cm (4’6″x 6’3″) 150 x 200 cm (5’0″x 6’6″)
160 x 200 cm (5’3″x6’6″)
If you need a size that’s not listed we can help at a cost of +20%,
please call Keith to discuss on 020 7223 7212 or email email@example.com
You’ll feel better about your sofa when it has a removable cover. We recommend you look after your futon mattress and protect it from the everyday little spills, crumbs and stains etc. mainly because the natural fillings inside the mattress don’t like getting wet. The quality fabrics on offer will translate to an “easy care” or low maintenance feeling and being zipped around x3 sides makes the covers simple to put on or remove.
Your mattress won’t have to be rolled or beaten but will love to be put in or near sunlight for a few hours once or twice a year. A hot Spring or Summer day, not humid, will allow the filling to dry out and re fresh itself. When your frame and mattress represents such good value, make it a happy futon sofa bed.
The range of fabrics and colours can be seen here.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.