Twist Bed with a Headboard
Twist Bed w/Headboard is an elegant, solidly constructed bed frame that uses FSC® Pine timber.
- When theFSC® logo is used it ensures that the forests where the wood came from in the Baltic area are sustainable. Forests are carefully managed to strict ecological, social and economic standards. Therefore everything and everyone is well managed and future supplies ensured.
The Twist Bed is available in x 3 sizes, Double 140 x 200 cm, King 160 x 200 cm and Super King 180 x 200 cm.
- Please be aware the Twist Bed is a standard European size i.e. 140 x 200 cm and the length will be taken into consideration if you purchase one of our mattresses but if you buy elsewhere remember to take the 200 cm length into consideration as UK standard length is 190 cm/6’3″.
- Any mattress you choose is hand finished and made in the UK. Also there’s a choice of colours and differing types of fabric.
- Furthermore another option is the finish of the bed frame. Two available colours are Natural or White.
- CHOICE is central to what we do and the latest textile is UK made and completely chemical free called Cottonsafe®
Just click NONE in the drop down menus if you’d like Bed Only
FREE delivery is the first point to emphasise. If your order can be sent from stock it takes about 2 or 3 working days, usually. BUT if we are out of stock temporarily it will be anywhere between 1 and 3 weeks. We always have stock coming from our suppliers in Denmark.The delivery date is guaranteed but it's possible to request an a.m. (08.30-13.00) or p.m. (13.00-18.30) slot, however the request is at the discretion of our couriers who do what they can to comply with your wishes.You can specify a date or I'll suggest a date in the order confirmation email and you can amend as necessary.It is also possible to leave deliveries in a garage, with a neighbour or even at the back of a house so long as the request has been made ahead of time and you feel it's safe to do so..
Twist Bed Dimensions
140×200 cm (H: 66cm – W: 146cm – L: 206cm)
160×200 cm (H: 66cm – W: 166cm – L: 206cm)
180×200 cm (H: 66cm – W: 186cm – L: 206cm)
Assembling your futon frame is very straightforward as there’s only a few pieces. Fact is the finished piece of furniture is a comfy, solid, functional bed with an elevating head section.
My tips to you are: remove the parts from the packaging, then the box etc..should be put out of the way. Give yourself room to operate. Check you have everything the “book of words” says you should have.
Take your time, follow the plan and accept help or ask for more hands when necessary. Finally, no macho tightening bolts into barrel nuts, just “finger tight” when using the supplied allin key. Simples,and if not please call me.020 7223 7212.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.