Tyr Double Sofa Bed
The Tyr is a convertible 3 seat sofa bed. It’s easy to convert from bed to sofa and vice versa, the operation takes seconds
- A contemporary design featuring rounded corners and the frame is supported by wooden Black legs.
- Another feature is the storage area under the seating parts. Please look at the relevant image. The space is a perfect answer for storing bedding, jimjams and the like.
- When used as a bed Tyr provides a Small Double size sleeping area, 54” x 75″/122 x 190 cm.
- The mattress is a combination of top quality foam and No-Zag springs. An Innovation in house development. In fact it’s 7”/ 17 cm thick and is detailed in the tab below.
Tyr Sofa Bed Accessories
- x 2 cushions are included and add to the overall stylish appearance.
- We all know the constraints modern living brings. The living spaces are often smaller or more compact and Innovation are the masters at providing exciting solutions. Creative, futuristic functionality is at the heart of the Tyr Sofa Bed.
- All the family will enjoy being able to use the simple conversion. Slide out the seat and flip the back part forward to complete the sofa to bed operation.
- This is a model that will look fine when on display in the middle of a living room or against a wall if you prefer. Consequently either way, it’s a stunning contemporary design that will blend with any décor or style.
- Furthermore there are many types of textile on offer in a wide choice of colours. The upholstery weight fabric is Teflon coated for easy care and maintenance, a standard feature of the Innovation range.
- Finally if you want to have a swatch of the exciting textiles and fabric colours please email or call. Details bottom left hand corner. I’ll get your choice in the post on the same day.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP.
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Weight 52 kg / 0.849 m3
Assembling the Tyr is straightforward, it will take about 45 mins.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.