Walis Sofa Bed
Walis Daybed has multi purpose features. Designed by Per Weiss and Emil Hojfeldt it’s a newcomer for the 2020 Innovation range. Their original approach to what will work well in a modern urban setting is plain to see. Aesthetically pleasing, really comfortable sitting/sleeping parts topped off with integrated storage.
- An 80 cm wide Single Bed that opens up to reveal a large storage area.
- The legs open automatically when pulling the stylish leather strap and reveals a roomy storage space.
- Every home could benefit from having a Walis Day Bed. It uses a Dual Pocket Spring unit that ensures comfort when lounging or sleeping. This kind of upholstery is a major part of Innovation Living’s success over past decades.
- This is a perfect answer for smaller living spaces where you need multifunctional furniture.
- Revealing the storage area could not be easier, doesn’t even need a video.
- Your Walis DayBed has two large back feather filled cushions. More information in Product Info. tab.
Places in the home for Walis Daybed
- This model excels when put in an alcove or bay window for a nap or to read. Try it in a home office or even a conservatory.
- This is a sofa bed for a Tiny Home, caravan or even a narrow boat .
- Fabulous fabric choices are available. To see them at their best please click on the thumbnail and it will zoom. For swatches please email or call 020 7223 7212 for a swatch that will be posted immediately. Details bottom left hand corner of this page.
Explore the tabs above as part of your quest for BETTER SLEEP
Delivery for this range of products will be carried out by a leading courier company. Once the order has reached the distribution centre the customer will be contacted to arrange delivery. All orders will be delivered by 2 people and taken into your home, NOT left on a doorstep. You will be in control of your delivery and can request a time that suits your needs.
Assembly is straightforward, take your time and make sure the pieces are the right way up. Here’s a copy of the assembly instructions.
WALIS Daybed is delivered in x 1 box
Cushions x 2, 90 cm – 27 cm – 41 cm. Filling
Sofa Depth 80 cm. Sofa Width 200 cm. Sofa Height 43 cm Seat Depth 80 cm.Seat Height 43 cm.
Bed Width 80 cm. Bed Length 200 cm. Bed Height 43 cm.
Love Your Futon
Essentially we feel it makes perfect sense to not just look after your futon but Love Your Futon. When you invest hundreds of pounds in a futon mattress get the best possible use from it. We insert a Care Leaflet with every futon mattress that we make. Therefore please take the time to digest the useful advice on the page. Furthermore as specialist futon mattress makers we want you to benefit from the sound sleep we hope it gives.
A few customers mention how thick the futon mattresses
are when they first arrive in a customer's home. We explain on the leaflet and also when they call that there's air in the layers of filling. As a result the futon has to be in use for a week or so before there's some settlement. This "bedding in" process is completely normal and most of all necessary to have an even surface.
While we want to get rid of the air at the beginning of the futon mattress's life, things move on. We very much hope the futon sits on a surface of slats. This is especially relevant as we want air to circulate around the mattress. If air circulates it will enable a drying out process to occur. We all sweat at night when we sleep and the moisture can reside in the filling and eventually create mould. Drying out the futon will prevent mould from growing. On a hot dry day take your futon outside and let it sit in the sun to get completely dry. An open window can help get the same effect.
After 7-9 years
I hope you will have much use from your wonderful comfy futon mattress. But probably after nearly a decade the time will be approaching when you have to say "goodbye" old friend.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.