Posted on Leave a comment

Sleep like a genius

Sleeping genius

Sleep like a genius. Everyone knows that getting enough sleep is important to make sure you are on top of your game. Restorative sleep helps being fit for working and thinking when you most need to be alert. There are plenty of articles explaining how poor quality sleep  can severely impact our mental and physical well-being. The side effects can make us anxious or depressed, dangerous drivers or unfocused workers. A good night’s sleep is essential for recharging our body and mind. This in turn makes us able to face each new day with a sense of excitement and freshness.

Continue reading Sleep like a genius

Posted on Leave a comment

Helping Teenagers Sleep Well

Teenagers sleeping well

New research highlights the dangers that teens having poor sleep patterns can trigger; the distractions of modern life – computers, phones and constant online interaction, further disrupts sleeping habits that are already disturbed by changing hormones. As they move from the child phase to adult life, low quality sleep and simply not enough time to sleep deeply and well seriously affects daily life and can trigger serious concerns for young adults. Drugs, alcohol problems and poor decisions regarding casual relationships can be linked to teens finding it difficult to adapt their own rest needs as they mature.

Continue reading Helping Teenagers Sleep Well

Posted on Leave a comment

How to Create the Perfect Bedroom for Sleep..

How you sleep and how well rested you are can have a huge impact on your day to day life and sense of well-being, so it is important to maximise your potential to sleep well in bed and be comfortable overnight. Environment is a key factor in helping your body recognise sleep signals, so take time to create the perfect sanctuary for your rest hours.

Continue reading How to Create the Perfect Bedroom for Sleep..

Posted on Leave a comment

Beating the After Christmas Sleep Blues.

Holiday seasons have a profound effect on our body clock and natural rhythms; we unwind into time off work with no school run and a few days away from commitments. We relax into later mornings and staying up to enjoy child-free evenings or socialising with friends. If there are no young children pulling us out of bed at the crack of dawn we naturally adjust to a sleep/wake cycle that suit our needs.

Continue reading Beating the After Christmas Sleep Blues.

Posted on Leave a comment

Futon Buyer’s Advice Guide

Futon Buyer’s Advice Guide

Only you know what is comfortable and appropriate for your often sore aching body and a futon is worth considering when you’ve decided enough is enough and it’s time to get a new mattress. It’s fair to say in the UK that about 85% of what you see is just about fit for purpose i.e. just OK, the other 15% is far better and offers comfortable solutions about what sleeping… Continue reading Futon Buyer’s Advice Guide

Posted on 1 Comment

Sex is relevant to your mattress

Hybrid Mattress

Sex is relevant to your mattress for many reasons however society in general but bedding stores sales staff in particular treat the subject as a taboo. Of course it’s an embarrassing subject, but it doesn’t have to be salacious or sleazy just handled with a light touch and meybe a sense of humour. Continue reading Sex is relevant to your mattress